Thursday, August 21, 2008

Quote-of-the-day: Stuart Alan Jones - Queer As Folk UK

Today's quote is from one of the character of Queer As Folk UKStuart Alan Jones, played by Aidan Gillen.


"Because I'm queer. I'm gay. I'm homosexual. I'm a poof, I'm a poofter, I'm a ponce. I'm a bumboy, battyboy, backside artist, bugger, I'm bent. I am that arsebandit. I lift those shirts. I'm a faggot-ass, fudge-packing, shit-stabbing uphill gardener. I dine at the downstairs restaurant, I dance at the other end of the ballroom. I'm Moses and the parting of the red cheeks. I fuck and am fucked. I suck and am sucked. I rim them and wank them, and every single man's had the fucking time of his life. And I am not a pervert. If there's one twisted bastard in this family, it's this little blackmailer here. So congratulations, Thomas. I've just officially outed you." 
Stuart Alan Jones in Queer As Folk UK -

What do you guys think?
It's like, you just got SHOT in the head! Sick bastard!!!?

xoxo,
E.

No comments: