Friday, March 20, 2009

Tired-For-No-Reason...

So, for the last couple of days, I've been feeling tired; so tired, I just want to take some pills, and go to bed, hoping tomorrow I'll be waking up fresh, but wake up the next day, but still feeling tired.

I don't know what happened.

This tiresome for no reason is starting to eating me up, I mean, what's wrong with me?


Am I depressed?

Or I'm having some thoughts-or-dreams, deep down in my sub-conscious, that I don't realize, and it starting eat-up on me?
I don't know.

But, I'm not having those sleeping deprived problems, insomniac thing, or panic attacks, just feeling an overbearing tiresome.

Maybe because I don't have anything to live up for, don't have thing that I excited anymore, my life became this boring pop song, that people sing-a-long-everyday, and suddenly nobody cares anymore.

It's like, what's the point of waking up tomorrow morning.
Even in the weekends, I don't feel any excitement, even though I've planned something with my friends this, somehow I just want to go home, and take another long-deep-sleep.

But remember, this is NOT SUICIDAL MODE, I repeat, far-far-far-from suicidal, it's just feeling tired.


Mr. E *yawwwnn...* is bored, sleepy, complaining-a-lot, being an-ungrateful-son-of-a-b*tch, and still feeling tired-for-no-reason.


xoxo,
E!

2 comments:

-Tess- said...

gw biasa begini kl lg depressed...haha....
tidurrrr terus kaya beruang kutub....

cheer up !

Irene Yuan said...

think of it as a phase. it'll be over before you know it :)