Wednesday, June 3, 2009

-10 Things I Hate About Myself-

-10 Things I Hate About Myself-
  1. I hate myself because I rarely say grace & sometimes ungrateful for I had right now.
  2. I hate myself because I don't plan for things. I hate to think about the future.
  3. I hate myself because I want to struggle with life, but I don't have the strength.
  4. I hate myself because I'm not really good on anything.
  5. I hate myself because I always feel alone, different & weird.
  6. I hate myself because I'm still stuck in this big box called life & never planned to break out from it.
  7. I hate myself because I'm not a fast learner nor even bright & smart, I'm too average.
  8. I hate myself because I'm not interested about my job anymore, in fact, I'm starting to hate it.
  9. I hate myself because I don't have any motivation to be better in anything.
  10. I hate myself because I have to struggle with these feelings.
Hate is a strong word, I know, but today, I loathe myself for being for being what I am right now.
God, please help me.

xoxo,
E.

P.S.: No comment, please. Thank you.

2 comments:

-Tess- said...

U know what's wrong, if u keep on being like this, then u're not gonna go anywhere.

It's all depend on us.

Mau maju atau diam di tempat ?

Kalau mau maju ya optimis n berjuang donk, cari jalan, putar otak, jangan gampang menyerah

niko said...

belajar dari kekurangan kita.. itu yg penting!!