Monday, February 8, 2010

If I Ever Said It Out Loud.

If I ever said it out lout,
it would be me, accepting the harsh fact of life.

If I ever said it out lout,
it would makes me scared even more because maybe it's true.

If I ever said it out loud,
that would be that moment when I become the person that I wish I'm not.

If I ever said it out loud,
it would be final.

And,
I can't accept it.
I won't accept it.

Take that chance, one person said.
I said no, I don't think that I can do that.
I'm still don't know if I have that kind of strength.

I am what I am right now and I'm not happy about it.
I wish I could be happy.
Just for once, be happy about it.
But I'm not.

xoxo,

4 comments:

Ling said...

hey.. whats this? seems troubled.. cerita dong!!

-Tess- said...

u know we love u,
that's all that matters !

Gogo Caroselle said...

ini kaya lirik lagu yaa

Arema said...

Opo-o kamu? Come, come to Papa! Let me stand tall and wide protecting you :)