Friday, March 19, 2010

Quote-of-the-Day: Calvin & Dale - Greek: Highway to the Discomfort Zone 'S01.E13'

Calvin: What is she doing with him? She must like guys with personality. 
Dale: I don't know. He doesn't look that hideous to me. 
Calvin: Oh! So you find him attractive? 
Dale: Well, his got good bone structure. 
Calvin: Wait! It all makes sense! 
Dale: What? 
Calvin: Oh, Dale. Have you ever thought that the reason you're trying to turn me straight is because, deep down inside, you might be gay? 
Dale: That's ridiculous... 
Calvin: Just look at the evidence: you don't have sex with women, you like to knit, you appreciate the male form... and I've seen you run, it's a little bit squishy. 
Dale: I don't like what you're implying! 

-a quote between Calvin Owens & Dale Kettlewell 
from ABC Family's Greek [link], Season 1, Episode 13: Highway to the Discomfort Zone-

xoxo,

No comments: