Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Singapore Quick Getaway. 8-12 August 2010. Poladroid version.


So, last August, I got the opportunity to have a quick getaway to Singapore! Yay! With Air Asia, we can "hop" to Singapore from Jakarta only for Rp 525.000,-. How crazy is that? Going abroad with a tight budget & what you called in Indonesian, "modal-nekad-aja". LOL
.
OK, maybe for some people, going to Singapore is not a big deal, but for me & my sister, this is BIG. I wish I could take my mum & my little brother also. Next year Mum! I promise to take you.
Here's a quick Poladroid pictures from the trip around Singapore. I'll tell you all the stories at my next post. Enjoy! :)


I'm really hoping to be in Singapore again next year! *crossing fingers...* Maybe went with my friends & not my sister's friends. LOL.

PS. Singapore's MRT is amazing! I really enjoy every second that I ride it. :)

xoxo,
 

7 comments:

-Tess- said...

ure back and writing ! hopefully for good :)

niko said...

kyaaa... kemaren gw jg baru balik dr singapore.. norak yah, baru pertama kali ke luar negeri gw.. mau nulis jg di blog, tapi jadi minder. tulisan lo bagus..

.mister.dison. said...

@ Tess: yes, I'm up & running again. LOL. Back to "bawel-mode-on". Hehehe

.mister.dison. said...

@ niko: haha! jd sama dong kita! gmn menurut lo? s'pore rocks ya!!! hahah... trima kasih atas pujiannya. jd terharu...

Ling said...

Cie.. cie.. Welcome back ;)

Asakura Sena said...

wuaaaaaaahhhh postingannya bikin cenat cenut gmn gitu *hash-tag-a *just smack me w/ SM*SH LOL

ego said...

soooonn, giliran foto2 liburan sama wishing gift for xmas aja baru lo bikin2 posting..huh! *jelesStadium10 :))