Monday, December 27, 2010

mister.dison.'s Top 27 Music Albums of 2010


So, 2010 is almost over! Still can't believe it yeah, but I'm all excited with the new year. Anyways, for the past year, there have been some albums that filled up my days, the ups & downs, the drama, everything. 
OK then, without any more "cing-to-the-congs" I give you all, .mister.dison.'s Top 27 Music Albums of 2010.

Yes, I know, not all of them are those-good-sales-highly-praised-by-critics-or-popular albums, they're just some albums that I truly can enjoy listening it or simply hear-able. And why 27? Because, my birthday is on December & this year, I turn 27. LOL.


Brendan James [link] | Kings of Leon - Come Around Sundow[link]

Matt Wertz - While We're Becoming EP [link]  | The Script - Science & Faith [link]

Florence & The Machine - Between Two Lungs [link] |  Cherry Ghost - Beneath This Burning Shoreline [link]

Band of Horses - Infinite Hearts [link] | The Wanted [link]

Katy Perry - Teenage Dreams  | Neon Trees - Habits 

Ra Ra Riot - The Orchard  | David Choi - By My Side 

Cary Brothers - Under Control  | The Saturdays - Headlines 

Hurts - Happiness  | Cheryl Cole - Messy Little Raindrops 

ImageShack, share photos, pictures, free image hosting, free video hosting, image hosting, video hosting, photo image hosting site, video hosting site
Robyn - Body Talk  | Something Corporate - Played in Space: The Best of Something Corporate

Nicki Minaj Pink Friday
Sara Bareilles - Kaleidescope Heart  | Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday 

Dave Barnes - What We Want, What We Get  | Trent Dabbs - Transition 

Tyler Hilton - Ladies & Gentleman EP  | Vampire Weekend - Contr

Daft Punk -Tron: Legacy Soundtrack | OST Kick Ass  OST Shutter Island

What do you guys think of my top 27? Wee bit overrated? Lame because my-sense-of-music-are-so-BAD, you guys want to poke your own eyes & make your eyes bleed? LOL.
Let me know what you guys think about it & don't forget to follow my Twitter HERE

xoxo,

No comments: