Friday, December 3, 2010

Midnight Writings & Turning 27. How Lame. :)


So, here I am, 12.45 in the morning, Friday dawn, just finished watching the season finale of HBO's How To Make It in America on my computer & the next thing I know, it's the 3rd of December already, which means that I just turned 27.

*Bryan Greenberg is one good looking guy with great talent ya?*

Anyways, it's been almost 4 months since my last posts & this would become some kind of a pattern. :) Ditch your blog four a couple of months & back again. Well, I've manage to write something for the past week, but I just came up with commenting of some picture that I found on my friend's Tumblr & post a couple pictures from first my trip to Singapore last August *it's been on my Facebook page since forever & I just imported it to my blog, how lame..*. Yay! Lame me. :p

For the past months, I've become so lazy & stop caring with anything else in the world. OK, maybe that's a wee-bit overly dramatic, I'm still the same person as I used to *or I think I was* , still listen to good music, watching some addicting TV series episodes, going to the cinemas, socializing with some friends over coffee, still keeping up with anything pop-culture, a forever Wikipedia-junkie, still be considered by others too weird or different *I prefer the word quirky*, self-centered & a wee-bit-too-selfish & always making some lame excuse NOT to write on my blog. *I hear you Tessa & I'm sorry for being too busy with Twitter & Tumblr*.

Why now? Why back on taking a good care of the blog? I don't really know though. Maybe because I just turn 27 & the mojo is all coming back again, I guess. :) I'm all excited with the whole blogging all over again.

Anyways, still can't believe I'm 27 for approximately 1 hour, 15 minutes now. I've closed my eyes for a few minutes & pray to God, saying my grace for this life that He gave. I'm still alive, with all the drama and the ups & downs & hoping that when I open my eyes, all of those problems will all be taken care of.

What on earth am I writing here. Stop ranting & go to bed! It's almost 2 o'clock in the morning.
See you guys!

PS. HAPPY 27TH  BIRTHDAY .mister.dison.
May you can be the coolest person in the world & have a the best of things in life. Amen!

xoxo,

5 comments:

Arman said...

happy birthday ya!

-Tess- said...

happy birthday,
I love you !

Ling said...

hAPPY bDAY!!! mUAHHH..

T0ma said...

Dison,

Happy belated birthday, td udeh ngucapin di FB sekarang di blog biar afdol. May life treats u kind and all the rite things come into your life

Semangat ngeblognya

.mister.dison. said...

@ Arman: thank youuuuu! ahay!
@ Tessa: loph u so much tess, thank you for the birthday wish. :'(
@ Ling: thank youuuuu...
@ Toma: bang toma, kamsia ya bang atas ucapannya! smoga smuanya yg diharapkan bisa tercapai ya! sama! bang toma jg smangat ngeblog-nya!

toet teblung, slamat ulang tahung, giat menabung, jadi gembung!
*gakjelasmodeon*