Wednesday, December 22, 2010

.mister.dison. presents: It's-a-totally-random-but-currently-playing-songs-on-my-iPod-as-a-Christmas-2010-Playlist-Mixed-Tape-ish...



Since I got SO MUCH TIME procrastinating, I make another playlist for this holiday season.
Please, have some time to enjoy these collection of songs so that you can cherish your Christmas time & a little holiday on the weekend! Baby Jesus is born & the world is cheering up! 

 
Christmas Tonight - Dave Barnes feat. Hilary Scott | Christmas Lights - Coldplay

 
Baby, it's Cold Outside - Darren Criss & Chris Colfer | The Winter Song - Ingrid Michaelson & Sara Bareilles

 
Maybe This Christmas - Ron Sexsmith | The Christmas Song - The Raveonettes

 
Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) - Death Cab for Cutie | Happy Xmas(War is Over) - The Fray

 
O Holy Night - Sleeping At Last | I'll Be Home for Christmas - Mindy Smith


 
Grown-up Christmas List - Michael Buble | Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas - Coldplay

 
Last Christmas - Jimmy Eat World | The Christmas Song - Christina Aguilera

 
Winter Wonderland - A Fine Frenzy | Silent Night - David Archuleta

 
I'll Be Home for Christmas - Harry Connick Jr. | Sleigh Ride - Relient K

 
Christmas TV - Slow Club | River - Sarah McLachlan

Have a very merry jolly Christmas my friends! Enjoy your holiday-but-Christmas-is-actually-on-the-Saturday-so-it's-just-another-weekend-to-spend. LMAO.
Let me know what you guys think about it & don't forget to follow my Twitter HERE
*Enjoying Christmas on your own iPod...yeehaww!!*

xoxo,

No comments: