Thursday, January 27, 2011

iPad & The-Other-Shiny-Shimmering-Apple-Products. Ck ck ck.... :)


So, I browsed Apple Store [link] the other day *well, actually a couple months ago* & found out that they are selling their iPad with its "official" price. Check it out.

*look at that, they're actually selling iPad, at last! :), full price list, click here*

It's a good thing though, people don't have to buy the-what-so-called-unofficial-or-black-market-price iPads. Indonesian Apple Store sell the 16GB + Wi-fi iPad for around 4.8 million IDR & the 64GB + 3G connection for around 8 million IDR.
Honestly, I don't really like iPad though, I think it's just an iPod Touch but with bigger size only & not very useful, well maybe it's just me :). OK, convince me why I should have one of those touchy-thingy. Seriously, try me. LOL! 
*yes, I got an iPad for my birthday... NOT!*

*triple-beauty-white-pearly-MacBook!!! [link]*     *MacBook Air, for full review, click here*
I also checked out their MacBooks, those beautiful-white-pearly-classic-MacBook & it's only 10 million IDR! Yes, this is my dream laptop/note-book. If I have some money, I'll definitely going to buy it. Don't really care if people said that it's old fashion or outdated, I'm in love with it! :) *you can also buy a MacBook Pro for almost 13 million IDR* 
They're also selling the smaller & thinner MacBook Air! Cute tough but way too overpriced, 64GB for a price of 10 million IDR? Damn, that's expensive. :)

So, are guys buying one of these Apple extravaganza? How about you .mister.dison.? You want one? LOL.

xoxo,

3 comments:

Asakura Sena said...

aaaaa macbooooook... salah satu item impian yg akan gw beli klo take home pay gw sebulan minimal 10 juta hahaha

.mister.dison. said...

@ kang sena:
bwakakaka! sama kitah! pengen jg kan... cantikkkkk ya... LMAO!
macbook. i heart you....

Anonymous said...

please don't buy macbook air, it's sucks! hahaha