So, here you go, my annual birthday wishlist. This year, I'm turning 28 & all I want is to fall in love with someone! *or maybe I just need to get laid...* :)
Since I have an empty heart, let's fill it up with these materialistic-consumerism-yet-expensive-but-awfully-beautiful-handful-helpful-lust-reliever-things that I WANT for my birthday!
1. iPhone [link]. Enough said, WHO DOESN'T WANT THIS SH*T? :))
2. Amazon Kindle Fire [link]. Affordable tablet for everyday use! USD 199 only? YUP!
3. Swatch Touch [link].
4. Harry Potter: Film Wizardy Book.
6. The OC: Complete Season DVD package.
6. Queer As Folk: Complete Season DVD package.
*OK, this one, OFF THE LIST! A good blogger friend just give it to me as an early birthday gift! Thank you @Okitya*
*ANOTHER WISHLIST FULFILLED! YEAH! A dear good friend of mine that went to Singapore just bought it for me, as a birthday gift! YAY!!! I literally shed a tear or two...*
9. Mat Kearney: Young Love CD [link].
10. Kings of Leon: Live at the O2 London [link].
11. Death Cab For Cutie: Live at the Mount Baker Theater [link].
Me want it all! Anybody available? Somebody? Sugar daddy? Happy auntie? Boyfriend? Girlfriend? College? Parents? Sisters? Brothers? Anyone? :( *sad*
Happy almost-your-birthday-is-still-2-more-days mister.dison, you will be UH-MAZE-ING! Just don't smell the small stuffs, look at the bigger picture :))